Podcast Guest Spots
Imagination Revolution: UBI
Conversations about what we would do with ourselves if our basics were covered; this show takes an abundance angle on the idea of Universal Basic Income, getting into what our society misses out on by requiring participation in an exploitative wage labour system.
Fighting Hard, Staying Soft: visioning castles in the sky – Imagination Revolution: U.B.I.
- Fighting Hard, Staying Soft: visioning castles in the sky
- Claiming and Being Claimed by a Future that Cannot Be Unspoken
- Following a Calling Towards Pleasure w/ Taara of the Modern Bed
- Bold Visioning & Brave Bargaining; Beyond Gaps in Business Shaped Governance
- "You Are My Comrade, or You Are a Bootlicker": Episode 3 w/ Elyse Ian Fields
Sex, Drugs and How We Roll
This show is archived Sexual health, Harm Redux, Community Wellness content sponsored by ANKORS West Kootenay, produced between 2012 and 2017
Ankors Street College Curriculum
Harm Reduction knowledge has always been something that comes first and foremost from on the ground. The lives and bodies of drug-using people, sex workers and intersectionally marginalized folks have been the progenitors and test grounds for much of what is collected here. In the process of gathering this knowledge, I may have missed pieces or had things lost in translation.