Happy Holigays Ho-Ho-Ho
I truly hope everyone out there is having a hygge holiday time. I wanted to share a few little digital treasures as my gifts to you.
Firstly, this interview that I did with Nicole from the Modern Anarchy Podcast.
110. MDMA, Ketamine, or Psilocybin Psychedelic Therapy and Pleasure? with Dr. Craig Heacock – Modern Anarchy
- 110. MDMA, Ketamine, or Psilocybin Psychedelic Therapy and Pleasure? with Dr. Craig Heacock
- 109. The Relationship Anarchy Smorgasbord and Finding Queer Belonging with Maxx Hill
- 108. Exploring the Kinky Non-Monogamy and Vanilla Monogamy Sex Spectrum with Hannah Witton
- 107. Recovering from Spiritual Trauma through Psychedelics and our Inner Healing Wisdom with Kayla Felten
- 106. Pleasure Equity and the Last Big Taboo of Sexuality with Damian
Secondly, I want to thank the folks who came to my solstice donut club. It was really cozy and a delightfully neuroqueer mix of parallel play co-creation, sharing and story sharing. The co-created jam boards answered three questions.
The first, “what awaits us in the darkness?” invited us to ponder and puzzle through shadow. You can see the co-created jamboard here:
The second question was about which parts of tradition we have chosen to adopt and carry forward, the things we have found to be time tested strategies for getting through the darkness. You can see the co-created board here:
And the third question we explored, invited the knowledge that while the light WILL return, what will we use lenses, mirrors and prisms of intention to ensure we illuminate. The board is here:
I do these gatherings at the year’s quarters, and will be inviting members of my donut club to participate in the next one come spring equinox. You can make sure you are invited by joining the club.
I also have a very small run of a short story I wrote making its way through the printers to send out as a late gift for 25 of my closest friends and followers- I have the proof in hand already! I am working with Sherwin, my tech guy, to get it set up as an e-book that will be available for purchase here for folks who don’t have a paper copy on their way. Stay tuned for that in the next couple weeks.
Take good care of yourselves and each other. The days are getting longer. We’ll get through.
Glædelig Jul., kære Kori og Sea! Wishing you all good things as this new year takes hold. Big love and hugs, Willo . ❤️🌲❤️